01 October 2019
Panuku’s 2018-19 Annual Report released
Today we’ve released our latest annual report. This report covers our performance for the period 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
For the past few years, Panuku has been in a strategic planning phase in many of our neighbourhoods we work in. This vision is now becoming a reality in many locations across Auckland.
Some highlights of the last year include:
- Buying the Onehunga Wharf so that we can reconnect Onehunga with its foreshore
- Consultation and support for a new town square for Takapuna
- Landscape improvements in Putney Way
- Approval of the proposal to revitalise Pukekohe’s town centre
- Revealing new designs for the Ormiston town centre
- Confirming a new marine facility for Wynyard Quarter
- Working with MIT on their new tech hub for Manukau
- Releasing the Northcote Town Centre Masterplan
- Agreeing a preferred operator and concept designs for the Takapuna Beach Holiday Park
- Reaching an agreement to develop the Civic Administration Building into apartments
You can get all the detail on our performance in the annual report or watch the video below to see our people talking about their highlights for the last year.